205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29th - Fat people hate talking about fatness

I know this is a weird title but I've come to find over and over again that when I mention working out or exercise to a big person, they kind of change the subject. They look extremely uncomfortable and uneasy. I'm fat too you know! lol There's no need to be shy about it.
Recently at work, I mentioned to a girl (she was bigger) that I was going swimming and roller blading. I mentioned that I was trying to increase my exercise. At that point things got very awkward lol. I have no idea why!
Have you also noticed that (for those of you who have been skinny or lost weight before) people will approach you more when you're thin? I've COMPLETELY observed this when I was 170. At 170 I look like I'm 160. I looked lean and toned. I found that people were hitting on me (Something I had never experienced before), people were taking the time to talk to me more, and people were just over all more friendly. This goes for people I've know a long time too! I don't know weather it was me that had gained the confidence, or them to approach me.
Have you noticed that as well?

On the vise versa! Have you ever experienced the feeling when a skinny friend is telling you shes going to go work out or is on a DIET? Don't you think to yourself... "GIRL YOU'RE ALREADY SKINNY! DO US A FAVOUR AND GAIN SOME SO WE ALL LOOK THE SAME!" My friend of like 12 years was always a little chubby. She started off being the same weight as me during elementary school. Lost a tiny bit during middle school and was still fairly normal during high school. But after high school she dropped major pounds. She went from being 150-160 down to 130. I have no idea how she did it AND she claims she doesn't know how either. In my head I'm calling a little bullshit but hey, shes my friend! I'll trust her a little :P Anyways she talks about how she should go to the gym and stuff and in my mind I'm thinking... you're already skinny! No, in all honesty, I'm super happy for her and I cant wait to join her in "skinny-ville" But that's going to take time.

Anyways today was a hard day on me. Nothing seemed to be going right. On top of that, prince charmings mom bought me a veggie burger. I ate it this morning and it took over 1/3 of my calorie intake, I was quite upset. I like to be under my calorie limit as a safety net in case my estimates are wrong or in case I need a late night snack. With that in mind, it was almost like I had consumed 1/2 of my daily intake. I was too busy worrying about how I could eat the rest of the day and keep under budget. At least I ate it in the morning instead of at night because I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to digest it properly if I had slept on it. I am going roller blading tonight (sadly, by myself cause prince charming is at work) But that will bring my calorie count back down to average. Maybe I'll do some pussy cat doll work out movies while I'm at it lol. At 6 am I am going swimming so that should be fun. Even though Prince charming has to work a graveyard shift tonight, hes going to meet me at the pool at 7:30am right after work. Thats sooo sweet of him. Way to support me :P

Anyways ttyl guys! :)
Only 19 days to go!
Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment