205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18th - More videos?

Hey guys so I've decided that for a full week, I'm going to post tutorials on foods that I eat and how to make them. I will make 7 videos hopefully starting on Sunday :)
I've already done one and it just needs to be edited and posted. All my meals are vegetarian and good for you. The first one will be tofu based and its really yummy.

Another project I'm going to work on is something called "my pledge." I'm going to make a short paragraph of a pledge that I want to read to myself every morning and every night. Its going to be something personal and thoughtful to help me stay on track. I find that a big issue that people have is staying motivated. I had this problem last year. I found ways to keep myself motivated but it was still difficult.

Anyways take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment