205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Friday, January 8, 2010

January 7th - I have expectations now.

So during the last 7 days I have lost 7 lbs. I know that most of it will be water weight and such but in order for me to reach my weight before my bday (175 lbs) I need to lose 3 lbs a week for the next 2 months. Its going to get harder from here. I've decided to begin walking starting tomorrow. I will do it for 30 mins after dinner each night. I hope that by doing this, I'll be able to boost my metabolism and continue to lose weight. I will be posting a new video on Sunday showing a body shot and my weigh in for the week. I'd like to be at least 195 by Sunday but that might be far fetched. So far if I continue under my calorie budget I should naturally meet 175 by April 17th according to the calculator I'm using. I'm hoping that by adding exercise I'll be able to speed up the process :) wish me luck!

Today I ate
breakfast
sandwich
-rye bread
-avocado
-annies organic dressing
-Romain lettuce
lunch
cucumber
avocado
lime juice
dinner
miso soup
some mash potato's
cereal and yogurt for desert
crackers

I'll update you all tomorrow on how my 30 min walk goes. Its going to be the first one I've done in months so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't make it. hahah :)
Stay tuned
Tishy205

No comments:

Post a Comment