205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 13 - Watch out for these mistakes

I've come to learn two very important things. I've learned them the hard way after the consequences have been done.
1. Losing weight is one of the easiest parts. The hardest part is maintaining the life style. I was so focused on getting down to goal weight that I didn't plan ahead to when I was actually there. I ended up getting overwhelmed with things that happened in my life and ended up letting go. If you are going to become healthier... don't go on a diet... instead, make a life style change.

2. There is ALWAYS a substitute. I learned this especially last night. After going to MC Donald's and spending nearly 600 calories, I realized I could have eaten the exact same things at home for 150 cal. I could personally make a potato any way I want and I could have had a skinny cow (50cal) to get rid of my craving of ice cream. There is almost ALWAYS a healthier way to eat things.
If you want pizza, try a tortilla with pizza sauce and some cheese. That way you control how many calories you put into your body. (It's actually really good)

Every day we learn new things. Life is a process of learning :)
Anyways didn't go for my walk last night soooo... I went for a 2 hour walk tonight. Done!
Looking forward to keeping up with my healthy life style. Peace, love, and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment