205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 8th - Change of plans

Today I proved that I am only human. Today is the first day that I binged since I've started my new health plan. I have only myself to blame and the fact that I stay up till 4am every night.
It started last night after I posted my blog. At around 1 am I had this strange craving for MC Donald's. I begged prince charming to take me to get some fries. Luckily, I was sane enough to order the smallest order of fries they had (The baby size). He however ordered a yogurt parfait which I ended up eating anyways. That was fine. I was planning on eating under budget today so I could make up for the food I ate at night. I ended up having miso soup when I got home and a skinny cow fudgecicle. (only 85 cal).
I was fine until night time when prince charming went on his break from work. I went to visit him and ended up having a craving for sushi. And if you know me in person you will know that I LOVE SUSHI. I could live off of it.
Its funny because last may, I had discovered that sushi even existed. With me being a vegetarian, I had no idea that I could actually eat it. Long story short... I ended up spending nearly $100 alone in one week on it :P And I continued to eat it for close to a month after that straight.
I think I have very strong commitment values. When I go somewhere, I stay dedicated. The very first time I went for sushi, I refused to go anywhere else. I became known to the owners of the place and loved going there. They were such great people and would always smile when they saw me, gave me free ice cream or fruit or miso soup or even drinks because I was so dedicated to them... Today when I went into the same sushi place, I saw that the owners changed. I felt weird. I felt deceived in a way. Apparently, the ownership had changed a month ago. I felt almost betrayed because to me, that was their business! They cant leave! :(
Sushi will honestly never be the same to me. I still ended up ordering from there but let me tell you that the sushi was way different. Still good... but not the same, nor was it made the same.
Anyways!!!! what I'm getting to is that it is VERY hard to calculate how many calories are in sushi lol. I ended up having to individually estimate how much was in each of what I ate.
With the sushi being over 700 cal, it put me over the calorie limit. I would rather over estimate then under estimate because atleast then I can work it off fully tomorrow.
I'm a very organized person and I really do wish I had the exact calorie count lol.

AS FOR MY WALK!!!... it didn't happen. BUT HEY!! I have a reason why. Not only did I get only 2 hours of sleep last night before work, but by the time I woke up after work it was 1 am... hence the late night blog. BUTTTTT... don't worry because I have the next two days off and honestly... they are going to be spent well when it comes to exercising. Prince charming promised me that we would go for at least an hour walk tomorrow. If not, I'm going by myself. I did it by my self the first time and I can do it again.
So basically sushi put me over my calorie count maybe? Tomorrow I'll minus from my daily intake so that I balance out somehow.

So that was my first binge. All bad stuff! If I want to make it to 195 by Sunday, I really have to buckle down! :(
Anyways take care!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I'm in the same boat as you. I can't wait to see your weight loss!! Good luck on your success!!

    ReplyDelete