205 to 150

205 to 150
A journy of weight loss

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th - Dont do it if you Dont love it.

I just got back from roller blading with my new skates. BUT turns out they gave me one skate that was too small *rolls eyes* so one of my feet hurt very badly lol. I went for 25 mins and that's when I called it quits due to pain. I ended up reaching my daily calorie amount that I had set to meet today anyways.

Ok my point of today's post is that you shouldn't be doing something you don't feel happy doing. A lot of people think that running is the way to lose weight. But the truth is... any exercise can help you lose weight. I bought roller blades cause prince charming has them too and its something we both found fun to do together. We tried running together but he would go too fast lol and it was hard for me to keep up. If you like dancing then dance! If you like ice skating, then ice skate! There are lots of different things you can do to have fun. Don't limit yourself.
I suggest you try something new each week. Work for each day that you live.

Mwah! bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment